Tuesday, July 16, 2013

UDWOTD with Hansel

Hey to all of my travelling salesman friends out there. Duke prompted me to bring back an old Hansel tradition - the UDWOTD. For all you greenhorns out there, that stands for Urban Dictionary Word of the Day. This was something that I started doing with the original blog to have a bit of a giggle beyond the ridiculous shit that we already write about on a daily basis. So, here is the first installment of UDWOTD for the new blogspot. Remember, these are someone else's ideas, not mine. I'm certainly not intelligent enough to come up with this stuff. Enjoy.

Procrasturbating - Variant of procrastinate; using masturbation to otherwise occupy yourself while pressing matters await.

Sentence: "I had a paper due today, but I spent all night procrasturbating, so fuck that noise."

1 comment: