Saturday, July 20, 2013

Friends helping friends

As we all know by now, I am currently in the same locale as Duke. We are going out soon to meet up a couple of our female friends down here and Duke asked me to trim up his neck and any stragglers that may have started to slowly vine their way down his back. And as I was lost in that lustrous forest of back pubes I started to wonder, "what would other people say right now if the saw one grown man trimming that back of another grown man?" Then I quickly realized, since I'm a borderline sociopath, that I really wouldn't care what others thought about me trimming my friends back beard. So I started to wonder about more profound things such as, am I that good of a friend? If I had never been conceived does Duke's back still get a fresh line up?

What are some interesting things you have done to/for your friends (or them for you) that make you say, "if this dude wasn't my boy by choice there's no fucking way this would slide."

My best friend peed on me one night while drunk and sleep walking.

2 comments:

  1. The Duke and I once fed each other Italian food in a public place. I think that falls under "If this due wasn't my boy by choice there's no fucking way this would slide."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the wiping of the ranch from the corner of your mouth is what really sent that moment from 'weird' to 'gay'.

    ReplyDelete