Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday Bluesday

Hey E'ryone,

S'crackin'? Been a slow weekend/week on the blog. I think that's due to the fact that, in speaking to all of you individually, we are a pretty busy bunch. That's aight, fear not, for the Duke has what you need to snap out of this blogless funk.

Welp, the weekend was a success. If by success you mean that I did absolutely nothing, and you really mean failure, then yes, the weekend was a rousing success. I think the extent of my productivity was tuning my guitars. All 2 of them. Tuned. Perfectly. EADGBE. Right in a row. 12 strings tuned perfectly. Taking up all of 4 minutes, most of which was spent rubbing my forehead from bouncing said guitar off of my dome piece. Whatever. I needed it to bleed. That's so Rock n' Roll. Properly spelling and punctuating Rock n' Roll is so totally not Rock n' Roll. My head's spinning. So yea, 4 minutes spent tuning guitars and the other 2876 minutes spent sleeping, drinking and distaturbating. So yea, rousing success.

I know it's Tuesday, so here it is, your Tuesday Bluesday jam of the week. Don't forget; proud hair. The Duke, over and out.


-DSA

No comments:

Post a Comment