Wednesday, July 24, 2013

This guy...drugs? Noooooo


















So Von Miller tested positive for Marijuana and Molly. This has caused him to creep up the list as one of my favorite players in the NFL. This guy isn't out here to cheat with PEDs. He doesn't want to digest the insides of deer antlers. He just wants to pop a few molly, have an impressionable white girl blow him and slip away into the abyss.

No, I am not a drug advocate, I am just a consumer of them. 

I never dabbled in anything hard drugs.. By the time I took it, we had already broken it down into powder form.

BUT I have danced with Molly twice in my life. And like everything else related to women… It was fun, it was bad for me, and I ended up with less money and self-respect than I did before we started.

There should be suspensions for steroids and murder. And even with that said, I may draft Aaron Hernandez on my fantasy team and play the waiting game. 

Quit being a cock block Rodger. Geez, what's next? Suspensions for back-to-back rape allegations? Loosen up.



FREE VON

2 comments:

  1. I think Uncle Rodge needs to take a step back and remember that things like weed, coke, molly and other fun narcotics aren't going to give these manimals an upper edge on the field. In fact, if anything, they'll lead to detrimental performances and then these rich young assholes are just shooting themselves in their own dicks because they'll be costing themselves money. If these dudes can maintain a balance of being friends with Three Six Mafia and still get 15 sacks a year or run for 1500 yards, then let them have at it. It's their life. Oh they're a role model? They're violating a personal conduct policy? Well we've had Presidents do worse than that, and just about every other public figure or government employee sends dick pics or visits an occasional whorehouse. Let the team handle it, don't leave it in the hands of Uncle Rodge, because he is a power hungry douche who will use any opportunity to show his old college buddies that he is super cool and successful. Let the boys play, let them use yay.

    FREE VON

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of whorehouse, should I start saving aside some money now, live in frugality and if/when I go to Vegas next year, make a trip to the good ol' Bunny Ranch? I'll hang up and listen for your responses.

    ReplyDelete