Thursday, August 29, 2013

Your Weekly (Video) Horoscope with Hansel

Yes, that's right faithful readers, something a bit different this week. Perhaps because I think it will be entertaining, or perhaps because I have a flight to catch in a few hours and need to finish packing, but I think this should be entertaining regardless. I'm still putting thought into these posts and I may even base them off of Jennie-bears horoscopes so that they are somewhat legit...orrrrrrr I'm just going to post the first thing that comes to mind when I get to each sign. Bear with me. I recommend that you listen to/watch each video in it's entirety in order to feel the full effect of the 'scope. Also, check out all of the videos, not just your own. Don't be selfish. Enjoy.

Aries

Taurus

Gemini

Cancer

Leo

Virgo

Libra

Scorpio

Sagittarius

Capricorn

Aquarius

Pisces


I'm gonna go ahead and claim Sagittarius as the winner. These were based on Jennifer's horoscopes, btw, with the exception of Virgo. It's my birthday month coming up. Deal with it. Sorry Capricorn. Byeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment