Friday, August 23, 2013

An original UDWOTD by Hansel

So listen to this, chaps. I was lying in bed last night thinking Hansel things, and the most hilarious phrase popped into my head, along with an accompanying visual. I decided I had to look it up on urbandictionary.com to see if it was an original idea or something that has already been created. I am happy to say that though the word had already existed, my interpretation of the word did not. The word/phrase is: dick knickers. According to urban dictionary, it's just a pair of pants that make your wee wee show. That's child's play. Those are called skinny jeans, morons. My usage is much better, and I hope you agree.

Dick knickers (n): synonym of condoms; a contraceptive pair of pants worn over the penis.

[Bedroom scene]
Guy: "I'm sorry random girl, but I'm all out of dick knickers. I'll have to run down to the 711 to get a box."

[moments later, at the 711]
Guy: "$9.99 for a box of 12 dick knickers?! These things better be made of silk!"

Please feel free to use this phrase whenever you'd like, and if you want to, add it to urbandictionary.com, because I was too lazy to do so.

Enjoy ye's Friday. I might hit y'all up this weekend to rant about getting drunk at awkward grownup parties, because that's what's on the agenda for me today. Peace and love.

2 comments:

  1. Please see http://dukeandhansel.blogspot.com/2013/08/udwotd-dick-knickers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about this sentence... Dick knickers?! What am I suppose to do, not feel a thing?!

    ReplyDelete