Thursday, August 8, 2013

I'm back in the saddle again.. I"M BACK



I learned many things while growing up a fan of the WWF. One was to eat my vitamins and drink my milk. Another was to tell my fifth grade teachers to “Suck It,” as I crossed my arms over and towards my under-developed genitals. A third was the ability to have a burst of energy right before my arm hit the mat for the third time.

But one thing stuck with me throughout my years. It is the notion that I am a real American, I fight for the rights of every man, I am a real American, I fight for what’s right, I fight for my life!




I also used to jerk off to centerfolds of Sable.

Love,

The Comeback Kid

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back big guy. I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say it's good to see your name again. Also, keep the gifs coming, they keep me young

    ReplyDelete