Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sad panda

Hey guys,

Sorry for taking a break from the blog for a few days. I've been in mourning for a few hours now after realizing that I'm going to have to toss a trusty favorite pair of boxers. I'm more of a boxer briefs guy these days, but these Camo bad boys have been with me for years, so when I had to make the decision to let them go instead of get them framed, it was tough. I only keep a few pairs of boxers around these days, including a blue pair with green pears on them that read "nice pear" and of course my purple ones with Christmas penguins. And finally, the old faithfuls, these Camo mamma jammas. They didn't have shit stains or anything, just some natural wear and tear over time caused by plenty of use, and perhaps my little bean bag. Anyways, here's to them. May they keep some homeless mans bits and tackle swinging freely for as long as they are not shreds.


1 comment:

  1. Gentlemen...hats off

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCOtmqSTCk0

    ReplyDelete