Saturday, September 7, 2013

What Hansel Said

I was about to comment on Hansel's last post (scroll down, read it, dick) but I realized that the only thing that is read less than this blog is the comments. So I didn't comment. I posted. He's right though. We started out with such fire and passion and now it's dead much like that of many of my other dreams. I find myself laying in bed, alone, on a Saturday and still I'm undrafted. I had hopes that'd I'd go in a late round this year, but yet another year goes and the only draft I'm apart of is the Smuttynose Summer Ale on special for $3 a pint (btw, maybe this is just a Raleigh thing, but when did we start measuring things in pints? My metric is a bit rusty). Anywho, I will not be the one responsible for this fizzling out. The blood will NOT be on my hands. So what say you bloggers, will you be the change you want to see in this world? I know I will, will you?



-DSA

No comments:

Post a Comment