Thursday, September 26, 2013

I'm back


It Feels Like The First Time......

I remember my first time. After years of working towards a goal of putting part of my body inside another human, I accomplished my goal. There is something to be said for when a man works towards a goal and he accomplishes what he set out to do. Since that day my though process returns to the female vagina once every 7.2 seconds - and that is after I fire one off that morning. If I forgo said morning drainage, that number is cut down to 4.8 seconds.

You guys have become my new vagina lust. Ever since my first post I have been chasing that initial rush. I am not sure if I will ever gain it back but I owe it to the 7 visitors to this blog to try my best.

I guess what I am trying to say is. I missed posting on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment